Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been along time

The summer got away from me ... too much going on and not enough energy. Now that my oldest is back in school I am hoping to focus on this blog... if any of you knew me well you'd laugh... I NEED to find the time to devote to this... I never have enough time.



What time I ask myself? How many hours in the day? What needs to be done? Can I spare some time? What if I fall behind in my schedule? Ughhhh, mental health check time .... yup, I need to make the time.

The stress of it all.

1 comment:

Rhyeralwaysknows said...

Yes indeed, you must focus on this blog... for I have added it to my reading list now, and I expect fairly consistent content updates. Not just the minor notes of daily life that some people offer on their blogs, but truly intriguing things that make one think. Like the Febreeze story and the Crosswalk story, or the Hide and Seek riddle.

This is my offer to you: You write them, and I will consider them with care and offer my best insights on the matters presented.