Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cold Feet

Here’s a little tid-bit you may not know about me. It’s about Cold Feet but not what you are thinking.

When I sleep I need my feet to be cold. I will do just about anything to keep them cold. Most times I will pull the sheets so my feet can stick out. This causes issues though since the bed never stays made during the night. Another option is to take old t-shirts and wrap my feet in them. This can get tedious though, since I have to constantly move my feet around so they are touching a new ‘cold’ part of the shirt.

If I happen to fall asleep with socks on I wake up with a headache.

I can remember as a child wearing the ‘footie’ pajamas during the winter. Remember that awful plastic on the foot that made your feet sweat? It did serve a purpose though, to allow the child to walk without slipping but come on, it was disgusting. It bothered me so much in fact that when my oldest child was younger I cut the feet off and had him wear socks if his feet were cold.

No comments: